We recognise the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it’s our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data as outlined below.
Our site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
To withdraw your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data at any time, please contact us at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Personal Data: You agree that we may collect the following data about you either directly from you, persons whom we believe are your authorised representatives, from third parties, or from publicly available sources:
• Identification, such as your name; and
• Contact details, such as your telephone number and email address.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes. You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is accurate, complete and true. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services or information you have requested, or delays in processing your applications. You must inform us of changes by contacting us at our email address.
We will only keep personal data for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data: The personal data we collect from you will be used, or may be shared with third parties (including related companies and third party service providers), for some or all of the following purposes and/or other purposes as notified to you or as permitted by law:
• To process any requests you submit through our website and responding to your enquiries;
• To send you marketing materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time;
• external banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers;
• our professional advisers such as consultants, auditors and lawyers;
• For market research, survey and customer service audit; and/or
• For compliance with applicable laws, regulations or industry codes.
Accessing Your Personal Data: If you would like to view the personal data we have on you, please contact us at the email address stated above. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal data records.